- THANK YOU …(and goodnight.)
- TERMINAL GODS: ‘The Wheels Of Love.’
- 15-60-75 (THE NUMBERS BAND): ‘Jimmy Bell’s Still In Town.’
- THE BELLE GAME: ‘River.’
- THE CREATURE COMFORT: ‘Sally Sucks.’
- HRH: BLUES …. my kind of Festival!
- Introducing …. MALIK AND PETTITE.
- BLUE SUNDAY: ‘Wicked Ways.’
- Introducing …. PIGEON BREEDERS
- @WeathergirlG Cheers Sharon - appreciate you taking the time to write. :)Posted 3 months ago
- @OcularAudio Thanks Alex - keep in touch via Facebook, eh? Would still like to follow what you're up to musically.Posted 3 months ago
- THANK YOU ...(and goodnight.) wp.me/p1160p-1GL via @loudhorizon Just in case you missed the news yesterday. (I'm still gone!) :)Posted 3 months ago
- THANK YOU …(and goodnight.) November 24, 2013
- CAVE November 21, 2013
- TERMINAL GODS: ‘The Wheels Of Love.’ November 19, 2013
- 15-60-75 (THE NUMBERS BAND): ‘Jimmy Bell’s Still In Town.’ November 17, 2013
- THE BELLE GAME: ‘River.’ November 13, 2013
Tag Archives: Metal
I’ve never had one before so I’m not sure if this is what you’d call it, but when writing up that little piece last week on THE PLIMPTONS’ final show I think had one of those ‘epiphany’ moments! Seven years … Continue reading →
Crashing out of Wolverhampton come GOD DAMN, a three-piece of spitting fury and angry noise with more energy than the Hadron Collider! In general, their music would appear to comprise equal portions of metal, blues and grunge to create something, … Continue reading →
I had envisaged this weekend just posting a couple of Festive, tracks to LOUD HORIZON as I wind down towards Christmas and my fortnight’s holiday break in the New Year. But as you’ll discover below, I got somewhat sidetracked when this … Continue reading →
To throw in the usual ‘brutal’ and ‘aural assault;’ cliches and simply pass off this six-track mini-album from this Scarborough band as ‘another hardcore record’ would be doing HORSE IN TRANSIT a great disservice. Sure, the cliches are accurate enough, … Continue reading →
Woops! What with Christmas on the way and my laptop dropping over 18,000 tracks into the ether, my attention’s been diverted …. I should have had this review posted a week or so back, as the album came out this … Continue reading →
Read a review of the ‘best gig of the year’ here!