- MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME – THE GAA GAAS ARE BACK!
- LOUD HORIZON IS BACK ….. well, sort of.
- SPRING KING – ‘New Favourite Band.’
- GURU GURU – Live in Wiesbaden 1972
- THE BLACK ANGELS – on casssette!
- 13th FLOOR ELEVATORS: The Complete Elevators’ 1A Singles Collection
- DARK HORSES
- GERMAN MEASLES (of the good kind.)
- IT’S BACK!!
- THANK YOU …(and goodnight.)
Tag Archives: The Talking Book
Reclaimed from a graveyard of vinyl, “The Talking Book” is a collection of oxidized aural snapshots buried between the gloom and the gorgeous. Formed by Bill Gould, best known as a founding member of the group Faith No More, and … Continue reading
Well – I always say I’m attracted by the ‘different’ and the ‘quirky.’ And ‘The Talking Book’ takes both these descriptions to completely new levels! Here’s the background: ‘‘The Talking Book’ is a collection of oxidized aural snapshots buried between … Continue reading